Thursday, November 5, 2009

Watering with Daddy


I've finally cleared my iPhoto sufficiently to be able to use it at a reasonable pace! To celebrate, I am posting these cute pics of Elnathan and Dave watering the garden.



We are loving our garden right now. We have planted beans, corn, zucchini, tomatoes, and lots more! These pictures were taken last month and it is amazing to see how much things have grown even since that time. On warm days, the little plants seem to grow before our eyes!


 
 
Dave looks forward to getting home from work to greet his wife, greet his baby, and thirdly head straight out to the garden!



Elnathan also seems to enjoy the outdoors. In the last couple of days I've placed him in his rocker in the shade of the cabbages, and he sits there contentedly while I work. Pulling off bits of cabbage leaf and trying to eat them is a favourite occupation!

When it comes to photo storage, do any of you know of a good program that can be downloaded for free? If so, I'd love to hear your recommendations. My iPhoto is quite limited, and I'd love a program that stores many photos and allows you to edit them (for example, removing red eye).

1 comment:

  1. I use Snapfish.com
    FREE unless you order a photobook....your first download gives you 20 free prints. delivered right to your door. But storing pics from your camera into a snapfish album is totally free! it is a wonderful website....

    ReplyDelete